Here at Micro Startups, we welcome posts from those who wish to share their experiences or skills with our readers. If you have an idea for an article, we would love to hear from you.
We won’t just accept anything, your content must be real, unique and well written. So please take the time to only propose an article that our readers will be interested in. That said, we will provide feedback and guidance on your post and we’re happy for you to link to your website.
What we’re looking for
Please submit your idea before writing a full post so we can let you know if we think it has the direction we need. Once approved, we will provide you a guest author account so you can submit your post for review.
- Relevant startup, entrepreneur, or charity topic
- 500-1500 words
- Not overtly self-promotional
How to submit
Email your post idea, along with a bit about yourself to: email@example.com.
What happens next
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
- If it feels like a good match, we will provide you with a contributor account to add your post to the approval queue.
- We’ll review the post and let you know if we want to accept it.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
We look forward to hearing from you.